Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 4 - Show Me What You Learned Project

When I first began this course and saw that "I" had to create a blog...ugh, I panicked. I did not know what I know now. Not only is blogging fast and easy, it's fun! Yes, I said it... I had fun doing my homework, weird, I know. 
I always knew blogging was something that was constantly being talked about on TV and I have one friend that created her own blog because she was bored. But, I thought it was my friend just being her computer savvy self, I really did not realize that I too could be a "Blogger". Yes, me!, Melissa A. Clarke, a blogger! I would have to say that between learning to create my very own Podcast, Blogging is the next best thing. Or, maybe their equal... Nonetheless, I would have to say what I learned and will utilize the most is blogging and podcasting. I would have never thought in a million years, I would have the patience or "know-how" to actually learn to do these things. But now, I can't stop blogging or podcasting. Cool! :-D

My blog link is: http://constantclarke.blogspot.com

I have also added below one my podcasts that enjoyed creating the most :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed the blogging and love your example video.

    ReplyDelete